Thursday, April 12, 2007

Haccp

4th day in ShangRi-La ... B4 i Start i wanna say i'm kinda irrirated with the "ANYHOW" thing .. as i belive there is no "anyhow" in this line =/ .. Congrats to your hotel if u get good results .. So don't tell me bull shit like "my hotel anyhow do also get 1st" .. i'm allergic to bull shits


So i promised my self to mainly use this blog for my 9 mths in SLS , if this carrys on , This will go a very long way , and don't wan2 continue Thank you.


Alright Had our Haccp and SASMS , Will have some theory exam nx week for them to get the cert =D Hope i pass haha.


Normal stuffs went on today .. Boring ... Lunch .. Argh ... so many meals , luckily we are able to use the darn gym =/ ... Will start soon lol ..


Got my self to find my specs , Found a spec suitable for me finally haha .. brand ?? "POLICE" :D .. David beckham's <3 for kitchen use =/ .. kinda discomfort if i work too long .. Somemore i'm riding a bike ... if i'm too tired scare buang and die and no more aron =( I'm too cute to be dead now !! haha Jking


<3 sls

No comments: