Saturday, April 21, 2007

BBQ Madness

Alright , didn't blog yesterday coz i swear i'm tired the moment i reach home .. Lazy to blog yesterday .. today was better Abit ? maybe ? haha ..


Alright yesterday had split shift ... from 11am - 11pm .. Dino pei me all the way too :D ... 1st station kena summoned to was the peng kang station .. Peng satay .. Blah blah ..


1st day kena peng kang , 1st day kena dinner full hse =/ feel so like throwing u into water without teaching u how to swim =( but luckily There is a indian chef very helpfully teach me : D He even Help me peng at his "griller" for Pratas and other indian dishes(His tissue prata TMD shiokness i <3 with it .. the Smell shot into my nose while i was bz peng kanging and i ask if i can have abit .. Woots <3 i'm loving it : D


Fish curry also shiok , nt from those convinient package .. haha shiok :D 3 indian chef .. 1 de partie the others cook 1 ? lol


Tendori also shiok , NAN is tasty , see them flipping the prata =/ imagine i learn how to flip :D i dun need to go down to my kopitiam to buy anymore =x


kinda hate the feeling when u were there peng kang ... Den alot of ppl jus look at u like nv see bbq b4 ... Lunch time there is another wierd Korean guy ... talk to me tlak talk .. when i back to my job he take a picture of me working :D HI KOREAN !!


Everytime ppl will ask how long more isit to be ready ... "2 - 3 min sir/mdm" =.= .. No choice ... abo "5-10" =/ Tmd ... lol anyhow Bomb , ASk them to come back later to take :D


Feel so my fav Place Mache :D but in a style of buffet form haha u cook there ..ppl look at u .. Wonder how isit feel like doing noodles like what is dino station now .. feels like Hmmm lol .. Funny :D


Split shift is lame actually la Zzz in the middle got the stupid 2-3 hrs break yesterday ... So we ninja to Chef armer's fav place ... "Shou" .. the name of the room ... Inside got 2 computers .. Some arm chairs , Some Sofas ... and one Tv .. And a GYM .. =/ .. Chef amer wasn't inside sleeping again =p ... So nvm its time for us to rest there :D


Blah blah .. Chaos =/ lol ... heng got Indian chef to help me =(


Today .. Same stuffs ... But it seems like today have lesser ppl Hmm wonder y =/ Sat ... Suppose to have alot of ppl ? .. Hmm nvm .. do my stuff slowly .. Etc .. Nt like yesterday cock up =/ .. Can even go to dino's station Say hi and bye haha :D


End of the day i got my self a free Wanton noodles with sao rou soup :D ... But have to eat in the chiller Zzz ... lol .. dino's "incharge" cook for us :D hahas ... Oh ya .. Free metubat ..(sry i dun koe how to spell) .. The "prata" which have capsicum , onion , green chilli , egg .. etc etc .. <3 ... indian chef really dote me wtih all the indian food lol ... <3


alright Tml its sunday ... I saw my time table .. Working in Banquet nx week o.o thursday , Friday =/ .. lol .. Den .. guess what ... I'M OFF NX SAT AND SUNDAY !!! THOSE WHO WANT2 DATE ME OUT PLS MSG ME AT MY MSN.. SMS ME AT MY PHONE , COMMENT ON MY BLOG !!! u'll GET to see me with my Specs !!!! I AM GETTING IT NX WEEK HAHA!! DATE ME DATE ME i'm DESPO FOR DATING


:D k la .. Tml working .. have to SLEEP SOON :D

No comments: