Monday, April 21, 2008

yoshi :D

woohoooo had been crazy since the startin of the week .. lol plenty of things to do my self ..lol ...


Friday was xinhui's b`day .. thursday ended up i didn't went shang for dinner with her last min got something on Zz rather sad ...well =/ will repay her with something else :D ..


Friday was our 6th mth aniv too .. did nothing much but she came over my hs the night b4 haha had dinner .. talk .. blah blah and yeah .. we gotna work =(


Sat working .. sunday YES .. its the day my yoshi is up ... no not mario's yoshi ... my new racing pipe yoshimura :D didn't hear it b4 i buy it since yoshi is a trusted brand .. bought it from [rain] a lao jiao from forum gsx400 :D


aftermaket pipe ... he help me install the thing hahaha like a pro i was like 'wow' u r sure good with diy .. i suck with it =( .. seriously ..


The moment its out on the road ... on the expressway ... i was like WOW .. The sound the speed was like madness .. seriously the sounds u compare a subaru vs my gsx4 .. mine seems alot louder .. alot more bassy ahaha ... i'm so happy ... Speed wise due to the part i needa carry a stupid long pipe in my bag i didn't try .. will try asap :D


alright nx week is FHA .. 21-25 ... 22th will be girl's competition .. hope she is doing well haha .. and also bringing xin hui along to see stuffs since i owe her something to eat at shang bring her to tis kinda events is ok i guess ..


ALRight time to go work .. test out my yoshi . WEEEEE

No comments: