Saturday, April 26, 2008

TIRED / BZ / REST

1st of all i'm tired .... very bz day again ... kena rushed / rush myself again Zz ... hais .. whatever my sadist


den follow by .. nx week .. hmm plans to do nx week ...tuesday will be the last day ... will become xiao bai nian for a while ahaha .. =p good stuffs nv tried being xiao bai nian b4 >=/ once in a while try also good ma ahah =p... from then on will be rather free ^^ .. weekend going malaysia with G4 group ... hope this time round big group again .. ahah .. nt too big also =o .. go makan .. :D .. Proud of my G4 ahaha ... though its a 4 and not a 1 .. still happy with it :D .. can't wait for my 1st 1000 !! ahah .. 400 is enough to eat up those stupid cars who can't drive properly >=/


will tune my bike .. air and fuel ratio .. change my oil ... change new good spark plugs :D .. den 3/4 of my race bike is done :D ~$$~ fly away ...


alright .. yawns sleep .. night ...

No comments: