Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mc today ...

Yeah .. i'm on mc today =/ .. ppl in the kitchen might think .. "Ai ya .. 2nd day in indian , start to mc liao fake de" ..


I nv like the feeling of coughing and sneezing non-stop and drinking water every few mins to refresh my thoat .. its irrirating .. and ppl complain when i cough and causing them to cough .. and said .. "AI ya ... u spread to me liao ah" .. DEN I TAKE MC U ALL KPKB DUN TAKE U ALL KPKB .. Zzz ..


So .. this time i'll take mc .. 1st to rest my tired body after a total big chaos in a .la carte .. and a big begining to indian and last .. a very final run of 3 weeks to grad ..


a al carte to me was a disaster .. total disaster .. 1st ppl dun teach .. 2nd i only got 8 days there (wok too me away for 1 week , i on leave for 1 week .. and i left 8 days .. to prove my self .. a noob) bah .. considering my worse station 150% =/ ..


Yesterday was my 1st indian step out .. made lots of tandorri for banq .. do indian yogurt .. make the basic masala sauce .. what masala fish , masala lamb .. masala w/e lah =/ .. oh naan bread .. prata .. blah blah ... lol ..


my thoat still irrirates me ... till the point i off my aircon since its farking cold this few days .. slp without aircon ... play dota without aircon ... maybe its becoz of the sudden change of weather becomes colder


Oh ya .. did anyone know .. i sold my bike last week haha .. preparing to get wei loon's bike .. and save some cash for nw .. working o.t , working banq help out .. blah blah .. w/e shyt ..


W/e it is .. 3 1/2 more weeks to go i think .. guys congrats to those who made it tru without dropping out .. for those who quit/fired etc ... =/ well .. good luck to u all too .. final run .. wee .. can feel the "OHh .. i'll rest my self for a week or so b4 i work again" feeling .. lol .. rare to find such feelings now .. not like studying students =( .. now having holiday .. slack at hm .. play dota , go clubbing ..(argh .. the urge) .. lol ..


Christmas is coming .. lets see .. guess i won't get offs .. since indian side alot ppl going christmas too =( .. look at orchard road u will koe .. sian .. alot of things i wanna get for christmas but i can't .. get .. due to the "I AM GETTING WEI LOON'S BIKE" zz ... sucks .. feeling poor all of a sudden .. nt because of a gf .. but rather stress pulling me ..


another of my buddy jus broke up with his gf .. 1 yr+++ and i dun koe what happen abt it .. but another funny news is that after the chalet .. post chalet stuffs happens .. this like this ah ... that like that ah ... this end up like this ah . that dun like that ah ..smlj ah ... also happens ..


its my mc .. staying at home with cheryl .. planning to dota the whole darn day since its raining Zzz


Gaylord weather .. Zzz ..

No comments: