Saturday, December 15, 2007

10 more days to christmas

Been rather bz although i'm in indian station .. learn to do alot of stuffs haha .. from scratch u have to do the whole damn thing =/ .. yeah maybe everytime i expect something to be bad .. ended up quite good ? =/ lol


Dear had been doing o.t since monday ...5-9 everyday =.= .. lol .. anyway ..


Anyway waiting for my 2a is like so boring .. its some how like waiting for my class 2b but at least this is better ... coz of the less lessons .. and higher passing rate .. =/ yawns .. 1 mth without a bike is like "sucks" .. lol .. who call me sell my bike so early eh ?? heard that so often .. lol .. but nvm .. take bus mrt den ... =/ ..


any few more days b4 we hit 2nd month peacefully without any fight nor war =/ haha .. this is my 1st time having a relationship that went so peacefully and bypass time so fast that its the 2nd month aready =/ .. :D ..


Alright .. bbdc here i come =(


Everytime i'm on my bike .. at every hairpin .. in my mind .. only one thing came though my mine "GET YOUR KNEES DOWN"

No comments: