Monday, August 18, 2008

Letter ...

Hmmm Jus send in my letter .... and thinking if i did the right choice ... wanting to choose either what i wish to do or what i should do .. well .. i wish i was like kelvin ... rich and time isn't a problem for him to do what he wish ..


Hmmm ... well the reply from the letter will affects my future i guess .. giving it 1 5 working days time to think and reply .. i hope i get a good answer .... Its its a yes ... i will go for 'Should' .. If the answer is no ... i'll go for my 'wish' ...


well ppl keep thinking single child how good how good .. but how good is good ... when you are a child ? teen ? young adult ? adult ? ... i started to worry since i'm a teen ... worrying this day would come and it came ...


OH well .. God will help me choose .. i put my hopes in his hands thinking which one will he choose for me ...


For the sake of my family , I'll even be the Dog of the country .

No comments: