Saturday, May 17, 2008

See u again in a yr .. Yoshi

Hmm took out my yoshimra yesterday haha .. well i need a ride ... but i can't ride illegally i guess .. for now at least 1 yr :(


Anyway with the hell from lewis .. who koes how to do such stuffs... we un-do the pipe and attached my original one back... one didn't sound as good ba .. heck with it ..


Guess i'll pick up another job interview next week HAHA .. got a few actually .. one from the italian restaurant where by last time la papillion was suppose to be .. called robert .. he say they are in the process of renovation ..


One wei li helped asked about job interview from Les Amis .. well .. will get to that soon ..


Chef Anderson ho gave me a fine dining thai restaurant to work at o.o .. was shock but i guess i rejected that due to the part i think .. well not interested ... i nt a fan of thai food anyway .. well its nice but jus not a fan like my girl ..


been having my 1 1/2 week relax .. SUPER BORING .. LOL LONG time didn't have such a long break .. wtf damn ... what did i do everyday ... well .. i did jog a little for the sake of 'bored' ... guess what .. not really a major problem u koe =/ .. i still can run slighty HAHA .. damn ..


Play some fucking Cs .. lots of DOTA ... watch movies , watch anime mangas ...luckily the week girl acc me from sunday to wed haha .. if not i will die .. Damn it ..


what else did i do this week ... nothing much .. plenty of cooking at home simply trying to spend my time .. cooked dinner .. for family .. breakfast for my self ... snacks ... lol ... well not those pro stuffs .. jus slight home cook stuffs .. so it suits my family's [CHINESE] taste bud ..


Will go Tennis nx week with that fucking blitz .. Nx sat having jap buffet haha .. well .. those who are going is rach me my girl .. well will have more i guess ..


Hmm well .. sunday .. i have fucking nothing to do .. thats all


Here are the pictures ... 1st one is hmmm de wei's birthday haha i am on the top right ^^ .. .. 2nd and 3rd is this yr's final time my bike gotna have that yoshimura on :( good bye for a yr .. my dear racing exhaust :((





No comments: