Wednesday, March 5, 2008

back pains ..

Been riding with Gsx400 forum ppl on sat last week ... went alot of places ... the normal Yishun dam to mad jack , then went rounding to orchard road with them .. and lastly to lao pa sak eat satay :D ..


around 12 members was there ... some of them were either old members of gsx4 who sold their bikes .. rode their bigger version of Gsx or their bike down and rode Drz :D so everyone is riding [Suzuki] down


Had fun over there .. learn quite alot of stuffs along the way , asked lao jiao abt it .. chat ..


Changed the tires yesterday ... [BRIDGESTONE BATTLEX T014] lol .. coz a bomb =( jus one tire cost me s$185 =( .. well performance wise its good haha :D .. Next one to Change is my brake hose .. lol .. heard its 150 for two in front + brake stuffs ... changing my connering performance stuffs .. hahahas .. :D ..


Lastly .. going genting nx week .. nv went genting b4 in my lifetime haha ... went alot of places but not genting Zz .. ok la .. gtg .. dinner bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.