Tuesday, January 8, 2008

While stock last ...

Leh long leh long ah ... Seliing "aron the part-timer" for s$6.50/hr able to work at any station as long as its inside "thelinekitchen" ..


What had been happening .. haha ... after a long run of 9mths attachment .. most of the trainees had take a week rest or etc ... and imagine your restaurant was short of 8 ppl .. suddenly .. lol ..


I'm like a bid item ... cfm one person to another .. "ehh i book him 1st leh nx week , wa lao" .... "no i book him le" .. i sounds like another chick at geylang Zzz


officially i hate melvin ? why .. coz he kelong ... my mind is with the Ticks he give ... which totally is way off the chart .. but i dun care as long as i am done .. haha .. everyone was shock with the result .. i'm nt suprised coz he hate me =/ .. tmd .. i jus hate the way he even talk to me .. t(''t)


Anyway .. waiting for tp on the 15th .. got my bike reach blah blah .. haha :D .. OH YA i got my self a new phone rather slim phone haha .. s.e k530i since my o2 like so screwed up .. lazy to repair it so rather i got my self a radio/mp3 phone :D so proud of my self hahaha :D :D :D finally i got sometime nt so ex but rather useful to use while going home on a bus making my self wake and nt falling asleep and miss stops =/ ..


Wonder how many ppl stay on in their hotel ? .. my hotel nt even one working full time here LOL .. mus be melvin .. he sucko .. hmmm raffles hotel , wei loon is working there at raffles grill .. i guess thats all i koe .. :/ .. lol ..


Yawns .. Rather tired .. since quite sometime i went out with dear .. she is also having a hard time working since she jus heard she can't change stations .. due to some stuff ... which is gay .. but nvm .. Zz


Alright promised her friday when off we will 'explore' the library for her competition stuffs :) new yr wish , for her to get experience in this competition

No comments: